For Individuals and Families
Maximizing your tax savings and ensuring compliance are challenging when you and your family have financial interests outside the domestic borders of the U.S. You need tax professionals with extensive knowledge of the latest regulations in order to avoid penalties and optimize your tax strategy.
For International Businesses
Through our alliance with LEA Global, we have access to the best and brightest teams of international business advisors – a peer-to-peer connection that helps us provide the right business solutions for our clients with operations outside the United States.
In conjunction with our technical expertise, Wiss’ tax team is also fluent in multiple languages including (but not limited to) Chinese (Mandarin), Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, and Spanish.
- Transfer pricing
- Managing intellectual property and intangible assets
- Credit management and planning
- Tax efficient holding company locations
- IC-DISC (Interest Charge Domestic International Sales Corporation) planning
- Cross-border financing and treasury solutions
- Tax planning for controlled foreign companies
- Income tax treaties
- Profit repatriation
- Loss utilization
- Inbound and outbound structuring
- Tax efficient supply chain and shared services
- Regional tax issues
- Global restructuring
- Business models
Our tax services for international companies include: